Wednesday 10 September 2014

Frame It. Or not.

I was wondering through a local shop in Stoke Newington and I came across these lovely frames. At first I thought they were vintage. My mind was saying you had better get them you wont find anything like them again. Then after some investigation I discovered they aren't vintage they are infact new.
They are by a company called Nkuku, they make environmentally aware products using recycled material through sustainable methods. They employ artisan craftsman from all over the world. They promote decent wages for workers, safe working conditions and no exploitation of children. The result is a product that looks vintage, is made well and isn't harming the environment. Do have a look at their website they do sell so much more.




          




 

No comments:

Post a Comment