Tuesday 21 May 2013

storage

As you may know from this blog i am decorating a bedroom for Poppy. I am trying to keep it as simple as i can all white with big injections of colour. I am on the hunt for storage.  I change my mind all the time about what i want. Vintage or Modern i dont mind. here is some of my latest inspiration.








Below are some of the high street finds i am looking at for small storage solutions. The Plastic Tubs are my bargain of the week from Kiddicare, they come in a variety of colours and will go in any room.



I love the idea of creating your own unique storage and these boxes from ikea are a great start. You can get some great wallpaper to cover them. Ikea also do a plain wood version you can paint. 


                                    





No comments:

Post a Comment